Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Helpful Information


We had a wonderful first two days! We've spent a lot of time getting to know each other, becoming acquainted with the building, and learning routines. Below you will find a few helpful items for the beginning of the year.

Unified Arts Schedule:

Monday: Library-please remember to send books back
Tuesday: Music
Wednesday: P.E-please remember sneakers and appropriate clothing
Thursday: Art
Friday: P.E-please remember sneakers and appropriate clothing


Contact Information:
Serena Dagostino
sdagostino@sau16.org
Phone: 603-775-8880

Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions and/or concerns. If I do not answer the phone, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please make sure if you’re changing dismissal plans you do that on Pickup Patrol or call the main office at 775-8860.

I look forward to an exciting year with your son/daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment